Thursday, December 30, 2010

Photo Thursday - Spooky December Moon

Last week when we were home for Christmas in Indiana I took this pic for my sister or Officer as she is better known. She's a police officer in Indianapolis and rarely gets to enjoy the beauty of a night sky due to all the light pollution of the city. If I ever get her out to Kansas to see the night sky she may never go back!

So here you go Officer. I thought this was kind of a spooky shot, more Halloweenish but I enjoy them all the same. I didn't have a tripod and I needed a second long exposure. I tried standing still while making myself into a tripod and leaning against the house. But they are a bit blurry but hey...a blurry shot is sometimes better than no shot at all, right? And hey, I bet Officer will enjoy this one anyway.





3 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails