Monday, December 13, 2010

Marker Monday - Paper Angels and Santas

Last Sunday the boys came home from church with these simple little angels. How cute and simple! Yahoo and I decided to whip one up for ourselves.

Fold paper into three equal (almost) sections.

Fill each section with a paper Santa (or elf, reindeer, snowman...whatever!)
I think more glue found it's way onto Yahoo's face than on the paper...

Tape one end of the paper to other so it wil stand up. I placed a pillar candle inside (unlit of course) so Santa won't get knocked over as easily.


I could do this with every holiday! Cupids, leprachauns, Easter Bunnies...possibilities are endless.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. The best things in life are fun and easy! Thanks for sharing. We were out today, probably more for the cold than the snow, but we have been busy...on to trying to wrap some Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails