Friday, October 29, 2010

The Easiest Fudge Ever on Foody Friday

This is the easiest fudge ever to make. In fact, it's so easy Mountain Man used to make it himself all the time when he was a little kid.
Take a bag of chocolate chips and pour it in a microwave safe dish. Melt in the microwave. I put the bowl in for a minute, stirred them a bit, then returned it to the microwave for another 30 seconds.
When the chips are melted pour in a can of
sweetened condensed milk. 
Stir well and pour into a 9x9 dish sprayed with Pam.
Pop into the freezer for 30 minutes or so until the fudge is firm.
When fudge is firm repeat the steps with peanut butter or butterscotch chips.
This fudge is rich! But that didn't stop Yahoo and I from polishing off most of the pan.
But we saved a couple of pieces for Yip and Yap....
Good thing this is so easy....this plate of fudge would just be insulting to my boys.
Time to make some more! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I didn't realize how easy it was to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! and easy! Now I just need to find chocolate and butterscotch chips. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that my husband would love these! I once tried to make fudge the complicated way and it didn't turn out terribly well - it was fairly grainy and not smooth. I guess I was just over complicating everything. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That wouldn't last long around here!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails