Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January Painting Parties!

I just have a few minutes to write up this quick post, but I wanted to share the photos of two painting parties that I led yesterday.

 
In the morning a class of 9 did  another grain elevator...who knew they'd be so popular?
I love this painting because it's quick, normally completed in less than two hours and it is also a very low stress painting...for the most part!

 
For my friend Cass, this was her first painting party and she came away friend it saying, "It was so relaxing!!" Yay! I'm glad it's not always stressful for folks!

 
Though they loved the sunrise, a few women decided that they'd prefer something else for the silhouette. How awesome is that!! I just love that they feel free to break away from my instruction and do their own thing!


 
Sue took a photo of the barn and bins at her house and painted that with a sunrise behind it. It was voted a success by her husband!
 
In the evening I led a class of 10 ladies (with 3 newbies!!!) quite a bit more involved. Our nest took about 2 1/2 hours with more sketching time than normal to get all of the lines of our window planned before painting began.


 
Everyone did a GREAT job, like always!
Thanks ladies for a great day of creativity and companionship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails