When I began to edit some of my photos I stuck with Splashup.
Quick, easy and I liked using the layers.
But tonight I got to playing on Picnik. Picnik offers some neat effects that you can't do with Splashup. I spent WAY to much time playing by the way and could have spent HOURS doing more! There is so much more Picnick offers besides this. Check it out if you have an hour (or 12) to kill.
Thought I'd share some fun things I found.
1. No edits, straight from camera.
2. Brighter, more contrast, hue saturation and vignette
3. Here's where it gets fun. HDRish setting.
4. 60's style with rounded edges.
My early childhood is full of these kinds of photos!
5. Pencil Sketch. Very cool!
6. Circle Splash and I put a halo around the little angel.
(Don't let Grandpa see this one. He already thinks she's perfect!)
7. Beyond a regular black and white.
Adjustable Threshold allows you to set the range of black and white separately.