Wednesday, June 16, 2010

For Miles in Every Direction....Corn

Remember last winter when I was complaining about the emptiness and lack of trees?

Well, things have changed. Now there is nothing but corn, all about 4 1/2 ft. high. I can still see over it but that won't last long. In another month, or less, it will be above my head and we'll be boxed in. It's an eerie feeling to be boxed in by nothing but corn for three months of more until harvest comes in the fall. Of course, my kids can all run naked and no one will ever see!

North

East

South
West

I had better enjoy it while it lasts. I doubt the Kansas landscape will look much like this but, you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails