DR has been in Kansas for two weeks now living out of a hotel and eating cheeseburgers. Sounds like a great life doesn't it?
1. I love that I don't have to cook as much but, I hate all the leftovers.
2. I love that I can stay up as late as I want without feeling like I'm ignoring my husband but, I hate that I can't go to sleep without him.
3. I love that I can watch Gone with The Wind night after night but, I hate that sarcastic DR isn't here to complain about it.
4. I love that there are fewer dishes to do but, I hate that DR isn't here to do them. (Isn't he great! He does my dishes.)
5. I love the quiet time I have in the evenings but, I hate that I don't have anyone to talk to.
6. I love daily phone calls with DR but, I hate not talking to him face to face.
7. I love that there is less laundry to do but, I miss wearing his old t-shirts.
8. I love that we can eat breakfast for dinner but, I hate DR isn't here to cook bacon for in the mornings.
9. I love that he is discovering all kinds of wonderful things about our new home but, I hate that we can't find out those things together.
10. I love DR and I hate that he's so far away.