Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Mouse that Won't Die!!

See this??  Looks like a dead mouse doesn't it? Wrong, it's not dead. It was never alive to begin with but that hasn't stopped it from scaring the begeezus out of me for weeks!


Yip wanted a toy mouse. Okay, so we sewed one up real quick out of WHITE felt. Then he drew all over and wanted to erase it. Hey, you can't erase markers so the best alternative was to paint it. Being the good art teacher/mother I am I mixed up some rodent gray paint for him.

Wrong move Mama. You know how realistic this thing looks from the corner of your eye while walking across a room? I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've jumped because of this sucker. Pretty sure this thing won't make it to Kansas with us....I hope!




1 comment:

  1. Yikes! The thing I'm most impressed with is how real that tail looks!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails