Monday, June 14, 2010

Marker Monday - Father's Day Craft


I found this cute Father's Day craft featured on one of my favorite blogs, Art Projects for Kids.

It was so quick and easy the boys and I made it up to send to DR in Kansas before Father's Day. I'll probably do this craft with the kids at church on Father's Day too!

You'll need craft sticks, black construction paper (we used scrap foam meat trays) and garbage twist ties.

Glue the craft sticks to make a base. Wrap the twist ties around a pencil to form the wool of the sheep and add the sheep's face and feet.

Here's how ours turned out.

 (Daddy, if you are reading this STOP NOW!!!)





2 comments:

  1. These are too adorable! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! Thanks for figuring out the kids Fathers Day craft for me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails