Monday, July 23, 2012

4H Recap...in Pictures

Last week I posted pictures of the boys and their 4H projects. I thought I'd do a quick recap of how they did as I'm sure you are interested. Okay, really, the only people who are interested are grandparents. (I've already been told by my grandmother that I can never stop blogging! That's okay, I'd be happy to blog just for her :) 


I was kind of disappointed in the reds, didn't these judges realize the boys are only 7? But I kept my thoughts to myself and the boys were happy enough. 




Although they did well in Foods, neither of them are interested in doing it next year. Ah, there go my dreams of having a personal chef at home :P 


The crowning achievement was their electrical boards. Sorry for the bad photo but Yip had reserve champion and Yap had champion!! Congratulations boys!! They won't go to the state fair because there is a rule that you have to be 8 years old to exhibit at state. Maybe next year. 

Whew, my summer schedule suddenly lightened considerably! 
What to do, what to do?? 

How was your fair this summer? Do you have any achievements you'd like to brag on? I have some time to cruise blogs now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails