Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yip's Swim Lessons...finally!


Finally, Yip finished his swim lessons! He couldn't take them with Yap during the first session because he thought it would be a good idea to cut a deep gash in his finger. 


All my kids are good swimmers but Yip is a fish. 


Going off the diving board at the end of every lesson was what he looked forward to the most. At the beginning he just jumped off but by yesterday he was showing off and diving headfirst! He's crazy! He thinks it's the coolest thing that he can dive and touch the bottom of the pool at the 10 ft. end. 




I'm so glad for all the wonderful swim instructors that my kids have had this summer. Living a block away from the pool has been a blessing, especially in 106 degree heat, and we've spent about every other day swimming. We've been taking full advantage of it because who knows how long we'll be here and if we'll ever be this close to a pool again. 


I wish that I could have swim lessons too because my boys are far better swimmers than I am. Do you think they'd notice if I slipped into the class with the five year olds next summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails