Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Riding in the Rain!

I told you in yesterday's post about the wonderful 100th Anniversary celebration our town enjoyed on Saturday. By the time the bouncy houses shut down we were all exhausted from being out in the 100 degree heat all day. So it was no surprise that we were crashed in front of the television enjoying the air conditioning. I was laying down reading a book when I heard an odd noise outside....and what do you know...


...it was raining...HARD! 
I kicked all my kids outside and we enjoyed the rain and puddles for a good 45 minutes. What a blessing the rain was! 





Boy did the kids enjoying zooming around in the rain on their bikes...and I enjoyed following them around getting wet too! 





We had rivers of water flowing down the sides of the streets after the rain stopped. In fact there was a river of water flowing down the street right by our garden and DR was happily filling buckets and soaking our garden. What can I say, it was free water!! Way to go Honey!! 


That rainfall was enjoyed and very much appreciated...what a wonderfully unexpected blessing on an already fabulous day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails