Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Babylon!!! The Vacation Bible School Mural


Right after we returned home from our Indiana vacation in May I got to work painting flowers and vines....


....in preparation for our Vacation Bible School's theme, Babylon: Daniel's Captivity!


Behold!!! The Hanging Gardens!! 
I couldn't get a good picture of this before know because I had to paint it in two separate pieces in a pretty small space. It measures about 21 feet long and about 6 1/2 feet high. 


This was soooooo much fun to do!!! 
And I'm really proud of it considering how much time I put into it. 


I could do this for a living! I just love to paint BIG! 

The woman in charge of VBS already has a backdrop theme in mind for Christmas!! HA! Don't be surprised if it's done by Halloween; I really love painting this kind of stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails