Friday, February 24, 2012

Foody Friday - Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken


Oh. My. Goodness.

This was such a great hit at dinner the other night! 
How couldn't it be? It involves bacon!! Nothing can beat bacon!! 

I found the original recipe on Diary of a Recipe Addict

Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken

4 chicken breasts cut half
Bacon slices
salt and pepper to taste
garlic powder
chili powder
brown sugar

Cut each breast in half, rub all the chicken with the spices. My rub was about equal amounts of all the spices.   Roll in brown sugar and  then wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken. Place into an oven proof dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and brown and crispy..or a bit rubbery just for my husband.  

I can't wait until it's warm enough to try this out on the grill! Bacon makes anything better. 

Of course...I'm still not brave enough to try the bacon cupcakes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails