Saturday, November 20, 2010

My favorite season...

Fall is by far my favorite time of year.

I love the cool air whipping my dark hair around my face.

I love the soft whisper and aroma of the leaves.

I love the way fall weekends allow to you relax like no other season.

I love how fall is Mother Nature's meditation.

I love how easily children play in nothing more than a pile of leaves.

I love Thanksgiving more than Christmas.

I love hunting season and all the men decked out in camo and bright orange.

I love how the blazing warm fall colors contrast the cool fall evenings.

I love fall....what's your favorite part of this time of year?

2 comments:

  1. I think you hit most of them! I love the smell of our wood burning stove outside. Love watching football games (Purdue is actually beating #12 Michigan State! WOO HOO!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is so lovely. I love that lil pink sweater-it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails