Friday, July 22, 2011

How Dry Is It In Kansas?

I've posted over and over about how dry it is in Kansas. I've been looking for humor in the situation and was awarded by a chuckle when I opened my paper this week.

Rudy, the editor of our town paper, shared an e-mail sent by a reader..How dry is it in Kansas? I thought it too funny not to share with you too.


How Dry Is It In Kansas?

A buddy out of Salina said he'd killed a mosquito that was carrying a canteen.

A man in Wichita said the chicken farmers were giving the chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hard boiled eggs.

In Lake Keystone, they caught a 20 lb. catfish that had ticks on it.

Just this week in Garden City, a fire hydrant was seen bribing a dog.


IT'S SO DRY IN KANSAS THAT....

the Baptists are starting to baptize by sprinkling...
the Methodists are using wet-wipes....
the Presbyterians are giving out rain checks....
and the Catholics are praying for the wine to turn back into water....

Whew! Stay cool out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails