Saturday, July 2, 2011

Before the Storm

We had a storm start running through about 9 pm the other night. There was a lot of lightning activity way ahead of any rain. So I grabbed my camera and went out to play with it and see what interesting shots I could get. These pictures aren't good. I don't have a tripod and since I was using a 1 second exposure they are kind of blurry but still...I liked the results.






This one is my favorite.






I stayed out long enough that I got quite a few shots of one scene and with and without lightning. Those storm clouds are just beautiful aren't they? I was even happier with the 45 minute rain it brought later.

1 comment:

  1. They are amazing shots. There is such power sensed and felt with those storms. I like your fav best.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails