Friday, February 5, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls!! (aka: How to Bribe Your Sister to Come Babysit!)

My sister is coming to babysit for me tonight...bless her heart!! That is, she'll be coming to babysit if we don't get snowed in by the passing snowstorm....how many more days till spring?

I love to cook and bake and I'm known as the cook of the family. My sister's highest acheivement in the kitchen.... is baking muffins from a box. God love her! How does she survive? I wonder sometimes.

I know that she misses homecooking so for dinner I have ham and beans in the crockpot and I'll be making cornbread later in the day for dinner for her and the kids.

But here is the real reason she is coming......

CINNAMON ROLLS!!

These are to die for!! I found this recipe from Pioneer Woman's cookbook. I know, I know...this is the second recipe of hers I have posted. I swear she isn't paying me to plug her blog!! I just bought here cookbook not long ago and have been using a lot of the recipes.

Doesn't this look good? The are rich and cinnamony and gooey and sugary....mmmm, I can't describe how addicting they are. My boys helped me and their favorite part was rubbing melted butter all over the dough.

I'll let you in on a secret...I made two dozen of these and they are in my freezer. But I'm only sharing a dozen with my sister...she'll have to babysit again for the rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails