Wow!! I can't believe it's been a WEEK since I've last blogged.
DR commented just the other night, "I haven't seen any new posts on your blog lately. Have you run out of things to blog about? Do we need to move again so you'll have things to post about?" I live with such a comedian!
Truly, it's not that I've run out of things to blog about I've just been busy. How can the life of a stay at home mom get so scheduled? Oh...and I was sick this week. That wasn't any fun. The upside of being stuck to the couch though was that I watched a LOT of Ted Talks. Remember the last post, 5 Dangerous Things to Let Your Kids Do? I went ahead and ordered Gever Tully's book, 50 Dangerous Things to Let Your Kids Do. (I anticipate BOYS + that BOOK = a lot of entertaining blog posts.) We haven't received the book yet but I did read somewhere that one of the "dangerous" things to let your kids do is lick a 9 volt battery. Ha!! I never thought of that.
So I asked the boys if they were interested. Yip didn't ask twice, he just ran straight to the garage to find the battery! He was a bit giggly and hesitant at first.
Yeah, he was a bit "shocked" (pun intended) by the reaction.
Not only did he laugh but he kept licking the battery over...and over....and over!!
I bet he spent ten minutes licking this battery before he got bored!
Yap joined in as well though he didn't get quite the kick out of it as Yip did.
Licking the battery though was a quick demonstration in electricity and how they only received the shock when their tongue touched both springs, thus completing the electrical circuit.
Crazy kids! Gotta love em'!!