My husband DR kindly offered to write a guest post for my blog. Being the loving wife I humored his odd choice of subject..my purse. *sigh* I still love him, even after this post.
Purses! In my lifetime I have see my fair share of women's purses/assault weapons/accessories/dressers away from home. But all purses pale in comparison to the "Mom Purse"!
The requirement for a purse being designated a MOM PURSE are;
1. The purse must be carried by a mother of young children.
2. The purse has to be BIG enough to cover all occasions (i.e. makeup needs, banking needs, fallout shelter for a nuclear attack needs)
3. The purse has to be stylishly fashionable and match the person carrying it in all occasions.
A few months ago my wife, Prairie Mother, finally graduated from a normal size purse to a MOM PURSE. Let's examine this purse shall we?
1. It's black, so it goes well with anything.
2. It's BIG! Some examples of how big this purse is;
a) I can fit my head, arms and shoulders into this bag.
b) Small children can use it as a hiding place.
c) Goblins have started to move in. (Yes goblins! Since the Potter movies are done they had to find a new place to live.)
|Yes, Yahoo is IN the purse!|
I know a lot of you are thinking I might be kind of critical. But what other things can we compare this purse to.
1. Black holes
2. Outer Space
3....Do I really need to go on?
So, the next time you are looking for a new purse, don't think about how it looks or makes you feel. Just think, "Can I fit my makeup inside? My assault weapons? A refugee camp of goblins?"
Observations offered up by DR