Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Pastel Christmas gift for my western fan.

My art corner has been negelected lately. With the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving and Christmas I've found myself short on time to do much drawing.

However I was able to get this drawing done before my computer went loony and had to get worked on.

This drawing is a Christmas gift for my grandpa. I think if Grandpa could he'd probably move out west with me. It never fails, everytime I walk into his house the western channel is on television. The grandkids and grandpa have many times "come to talks" about which station the television should be on. According to my grandpa if it isn't a western it isn't worth watching. This drawing isn't anything fancy or greatly symbolic. It's just a drawing I did for a man I love dearly because I know it's something he'll enjoy.

P.S. - Family, keep it a secret for me for just a couple more weeks...thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! If I know Grandpas, this will bring a tear to his eye!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails