Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Merry Christmas all!! I hope you are able to spend your day with loved ones and enjoying a restful day. Do you have a white Christmas today?

For us, we are spending a brown dry Christmas in Kansas but I'd really prefer a bit of snow....just a bit. But since it doesn't snow (or rain or do much anything than blow wind) in Kansas I'm content to have my pics from Indiana last week.

I bet you won't believe it but I even enjoyed walking in all this slush in the parking lot. For years I complained about snow and slush and salt and dirt during the winters but when I don't have it at all it's amazing how a bit of slush made me happy.

The bare trees on the Kansas prairie are kind of ugly but add a bit snow to these Indiana trees and you have instant beauty.



Where ever you are and whatever you are looking out your window at this morning, be it new snow, old slush or brown grass may you have a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails