Monday, October 7, 2013

A Photo Shoot - The Many Faces of Yahoo.

I think I got burned on taking photos a while back but after I got some camera advice from a friend of mine, ordering some filters and taking football pictures I've been finding more and more reasons to break out the camera. Last week Yahoo and I were outside on one of our many glorious SW Kansas days and, surprisingly, she was hamming it up for the camera. Most days she runs and hides when she sees me shooting. I'm sure most of you won't care one bit about this post and that's fine; these pics are mostly for grandmas, grandpa and numerous aunts and uncles anyway :) 

Pretending to be asleep. 



She spends more time swinging on this hammock than actually laying down. Good thing they are sturdy. 


Her Princess Face....

...and her Tiger Face! 

..again..

...and again!




I was playing around a lot on editing these and I'm really happy how they turned out. Since she was born I've been trying to get a photo showing the accurate color of her eyes. I think I'm pretty close here! 

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! I wish Connor would cooperate for photos, I'm sure his Kindergarten photo next year will consist of his arm over his face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually she isn't nearly this cooperative..i was just lucky that day!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails