Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Cloud

A big storm came through last night with an amazing photo opportunity. This Cloud. DR was driving home and took these first two pictures while I was sitting in the yard watching the top of this Cloud move over buildings and trees. It was moving fast. Definitely something I've never seen before and may never see again. 


This is the Cloud that resulted in our flash flood last night. 


I went to post these on Facebook and it seemed like everyone in town was putting up their version of this Cloud too. 

My favorite is this shot taken by Luis in front of the golf course. 


And only an inch of rain!!!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I'll probably never get to see anything like it again.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails